Wednesday, January 30, 2013

four things

Albert brought home some croissants yesterday for breakfast this morning. Sure enough, they were still quite fresh, so I couldn't wait to break into my jar of Nutella, slab some on, and add strawberries onto them. 

The smog level has been quite unbearable lately, so adding to my quintessential air purifier, I brought home an English Ivy plant from my local florist to help filter our place for only 13RMB! For a wonderful list of house plants that help with cleaning and purifying your home, click here.

Home made hot pot. Using one can of low sodium chicken broth, tofu, fish balls, vermicelli and whatever leftover veggies you have lying around (and want to get rid of) - boil and voila! Low carb, easy and delicious!

Baby clementines. Ten RMB at my fruit stand for a whole bag full of 'em(it should be in that range at most fruit stands in Shanghai). Load up on the vitamin C in a very sweet way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment